“An experienced business leader who is committed to
public education, fiscal responsibility and local government control”
I am running for State Representative for the 20th Kansas House District because I am concerned for the future of Kansas. We continue to face large fiscal deficits, we are not adequately funding education, we continue to rob the future of our highways and roads, and we continue to cut services for those most in need of help. We cannot continue on this path and keep Kansas great.
As a 5th generation Kansan, I have deep roots in our State, and a strong desire to keep it the great state it is for our future generations. I was raised to value public service – my father and grandfather both served in the Kansas House of Representatives. As a young man, I interned for Senator and Republican National Chairman Bob Dole.
I believe in supporting public education, in fiscal responsibility, and in the integrity of communities governed by local government. If you seek a responsive voice to represent you in Topeka, please support my campaign and vote for me to be your 20th District State Representative. I appreciate your support and will serve you well.
Jan Kessinger is Endorsed By:
- Sierra Club of Kansas
- Kansas-American Federation of Teachers
- Yael Abouhalkah, Kansas City Star
- Johnson County Educators Endorsement
- Stand Up Blue Valley Endorsement
- Mainstream Coalition Endorsement
- KS National Education Association K-PAC Endorsement
- Game On for Kansas Schools: Top Recruits
- Kansas Families for Education Endorsement
- Greater KC Chamber of Commerce BizPAC Endorsement
- Traditional Republicans for Common Sense
- Kansas City Star
- Kansas National Education Association
- Kansas Contractors Association
- Heavy Constructors Association of Greater Kansas City